SoftPerfect Network Scanner v 5.4.11
Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:36 PM
Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:18 PM
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v5.4.10
Added a checkbox to enable/disable IP ranges.
Added assigning host names as friendly names when sending a batch of MACs to WOL manager.
Added a host properties dialog shown as a table where columns become rows.
Added multiple TCP port groups selection.
Fixed reading product version from remote files.
Fixed reading OUI file as IEEE has changed its format.
Posted 09 May 2013 - 06:55 PM
SoftPerfect Network Scanner v5.4.11
May 08, 2013
- Added reading MAC addresses from the ARP cache if sending an ARP request fails.
- Made several dialog boxes suppressible with an option not to show them again.
- Allowed to create batch files without %0 and %1 placeholders.
- Fixed looking up friendly names and NIC vendors when using different MAC address formatting.
- Added duplicate MAC address detection and a unique/non unique filter.
- Added device deletion in the main view and drag-and-drop in the bookmark manager.
- Fixed filtering out entries containing the string <empty> when an Empty/NotEmpty filter is used.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users