SUPER v2013 build 55
Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:12 PM
A GUI to FFmpeg, MEncoder, MPlayer, x264, mppenc, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn.
If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER ? is all you need. It is a Multimedia Encoder and a Multimedia Player, easy-to-use with 1 simple click.
SUPER ? "The Player" surpasses any known player by supporting just any Multimedia file format. SUPER ? plays files that cannot be played with WMP or even other libavcodec-based players like MPC and VLC. SUPER ? also plays and saves Internet Media Streams of different protocols ( mms:// rtsp:// http://)
SUPER ? "The Encoder" is the fastest and simplest tool to encode full length movies to any other format without any time or function limitation.
Free to download and Free to use fully working version.
SUPER ? does NOT require any additional external codec to be installed, absolutely nothing. Necessary codecs are built in!
Please read the changelog and the following details to see how: SUPER ? does for FREE what other encoders CAN'T do for money.
Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:24 PM
SUPER v2013 build 55
- [ADD] Video/Audio Capture Recording feature from WebCam, Tuner, DeskTopCapture, Sound Card, Microphone etc..
- [ADD] UNICODE Input/source files support to Play or Encode files like Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Russian, Thai etc..
- [ADD] Support to encode, play and render 'ASAO' Audio Codec in FLV Output Container
- [ADD] Support to encode, play and render 'Apple ProRes (iCodec Pro)' Video Codec in MOV Output Container with 8 different profiles
- [ADD] Additional supported formats to the 'Join Format-Identical Files' function in the Output Process
- [ADD] Additional supported support to the 'Split Into Smaller Files' function in the Output Process
- [Fix] Default OUTPUT Folder to '..\My documents\eRightSoft\OutPut'
- [Fix] Bug with rendered SWF files where AUDIO wasn't correctly played on web browser in stream mode
- [Fix] Very critical bug
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users