Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:15 PM
PDFCreator is one of the best known programs to create PDF files from any application. Start converting your documents and add encryption with PDFCreator to secure them against modifications. More: http://www.pdfforge.org/
philip, Fri, 05/28/2010
We are happy to announce PDFCreator 1.0 after nearly 8 years of development. With this release we have concentrated to have a stable version that will run as smooth as possible. Therefore, we had to spend some time fixing some things like the IE 8 bug. It can be downloaded here: http://sourceforge.n...fcreator/files/
Choose the custom install and uncheck the box for added Toolbar if you don't want it
Is the PDFToolbar Spyware? it is completely optional, and it can be removed at any time after installation.
It will provide a very small source of revenue through it's search function to the author of this free program - just like your other favorite programs that come bundled with Bing Toolbar, Google, other optional software, etc.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:12 AM
Some translations were updated
Images2PDF was improved. It now supports more JPEG palette types (especially greyscale palette images)
Fixed some minor bugs
No hyperlinks possible (Hyperlinks for MS Word are possible with the combination of PDF-T-Maker and PDFCreator.)
There are problems if non-ANSI characters exist in the title. This causes Ghostscript to not create a file at all. Avoid such characters as a workaround.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:30 AM
- Downgraded Ghostscript to 9.05 due to a memory leak in 9.06
- Updated MSCOMCTL.OCX to include the latest version
- Some translations were updated
# Bug Fixes:
- pdfcmon contained a bug on Terminal Servers with disabled logging. Activating logging made it disappear. This is fixed now.
- Fixed a problem when PDF encryption was enabled, but no password provided. This resulted in an empty PDF file. Now entering a password is enforced.
- Fixed some minor bugs
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users