April 20, 2010
DefenseWall Personal Firewall - the world's first sandboxing-style personal firewall solution with 'Adaptive Automatic Protection'
- No learning modes (as with other firewall/hips programs).
- No need to configure ports and sockets.
- No application checksum re-calculations.
- Industry-minimum popups.
- Compatible with third-party security software and programs.
Developer changelog for DW Personal Firewall/DW HIPS:
There are a lot of changes, some of them are:
- New DefenseWall Personal Firewall edition is created.
- Dynamic Trusted/Untrusted zones control for installation software is added.
- System shutdown control is added.
- Screen capturing control for untrusted processes is added.
- Whitelisting for new "known as good" installation programs is added.
- Multiple stability and security-related issues are solved.