Notepad++ 6.3.3 release
Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:08 PM
Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License. You can use it for any purpose including commercial.
The only restrictions are on its distribution, and only apply in cases where you modify the source code (yes, you're even legally allowed to do that). As long as you don't modify the source code, you're fine. If you do, then if you distribute your new version of Notepad++ you have to also distribute the source code, and license it under the GPL.
Notepad++ is a free (as in
Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:55 PM
* Fix replacing '\n' bug in both extended and regex mode.
* Remember folding states for each file in session.
* Fix a crash bug on uncommenting.
* Add "Set Updater proxy..." command for setting the proxy of updater.
* Fix the problem of Window position not saved/restored properly.
* Add new API NPPM_GETCURRENTVIEW.
# Included plugins:
* Spell Checker v1.3.3
* NppFTP 0.24.1
* NppExport v0.2.8
* Plugin Manager 1.0.8
* Converter 3.0
Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:20 PM
Notepad++ 6.3.2 released
Release Date: 2013-04-03
In release 6.3.2 fix a performance issue while Notepad++ starts up.
This regression is due to the added feature in 6.3.1 that memorizes the folding states for all files in session.
The algorithm of this feature should be optimized, and it will be, hopefully, implemented in the release 6.3.3.
In the meantime the feature in question is removed from v6.3.2, for not having the performance issue.
Thank you for your comprehension.
Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:25 AM
05 May, 2013
- Add remembering folding between sessions feature.
- Optimize startup (loading last session) performance.
- Add multi-select feature in Document List Panel and Close/Keep the selected files commands.
- Add new spell checker plugin (DSpellCheck).
Developer release notes
In this release, the folding states of documents in last session are restored as start-up of Notepad++.
In Document List Panel, multi-selection feature is added to close selected files or close non-selected files (right click on selected files).
User benefits directly from spell checker thanks to new plugin DSpellCheck (Author: Sergey Semushin).
If it does bother you, just uncheck Menu item Auto-check Document (Menu: Plugins -> DSpellCheck -> Auto-check Document).
Edit: Due to DSpellCheck crashed if ASpell installed without dictionary, this release has been updated on 2013/05/06 01:25 Paris Time. Thank a lot Sergey Semushin for his quick fix.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users