Spiceworks IT Desktop 6.0 (6.0.00936)
Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:54 AM
Spiceworks is your mission control for "everything IT" – a suite of IT apps that helps you simplify all the hassles and heroics you go through in a typical IT workday. Learn more ?
Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:32 PM
A new build is now available. The release includes the following fixes:
- Office365 Scan Hanging Causing Server Busy Message in App - fixed
- LogMeIn plugin showing "Update Available" in app when version in Community is older than version in app - fixed
- Possible for Spiceworks to start without migrating - fixed
Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:11 AM
A detailed list of enhancements and issues fixed is listed below. Bug entries are indicated by the "fixed" note at the end of the description. Feel free to open discussion on any that you feel need more information.
Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:53 AM
- Updated logging for nmap for 'offline' device troubleshooting
- Nmap Blacklist not being created on Spiceworks Upgrade. Resolves issues with non-existent devices being created in Inventory
- Startup progress bar doesn't move. Resolves issue with progress bar appearing to indicate that Spiceworks is hung.
- IDS entry added to nmap blacklist for avast! Endpoint Protection Suite. Resolves issue with device discovery when avast! Endpoint Protection Suite is used on network.
- Knowledge Base Share Links Give Application Error
- Nmap device listed as 'offline' when IP Address has changed
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users