TrojanHunter 5.3 Build 994
- Improved bug reporting
- Fixed a problem where the presence of NTFS alternate data streams attached to directories was not being reported
- Improved deletion of alternate data streams (now correctly removes directories and is also able to delete specific alternate data streams as opposed to all alternate data streams associated with a file)
- THCL: Now states "No trojans found" or "%d trojans found" in scan report
- THCL: Copyright year updated
- Fixed bug causing exception if scanner was closed when a right-click scan was running
- Added "A scan is running. Exit anyway?" confirmation if user tries to close scanner when a scan is running.
- Fixed bug where TrojanHunter was not scanning shortcut files correctly when doing a right-click scan.
- Fixed problem with right-click scanning RAR files not working
TrojanHunter runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Recommended Update Procedure
1. Be sure that your License.tlf file is saved off.
2. Shut down TrojanHunter Guard.
3. Uninstall previous version of TrojanHunter via Control Panel>Programs and Features (Add and Remove Programs)
5. Search for and remove all FOLDERS named TrojanHunter
6. Install the latest version of TrojanHunter
7. Install your License.tlf file
8. Set your desired settings for TrojanHunter Guard
9. Set your desired Options in TrojanHunter GUI
10. Run LiveUpdate
11. Perform a Full Scan
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users