TheSentinel

The man in the dark

• General Admin
  • 24,439 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

So, what do you think of Windows 8?
By Joe Wilcox

2012-02-29

I must be candid. The best product reviews come from you. You're the audience BetaNews reaches, and you use software in real ways that no benchmark can measure. So once again, I ask for your review -- this time Windows 8 Consumer Preview, which is now available for download as upgrade or in a virtual machine.

Your first impressions will matter to other readers, or even a thorough review. Please comment to this post. I'll collect first impressions/short reviews into a separate post. However, I'd love to run your review, with name, photo and bio instead. Please email joe at betanews dot com to contribute a review. To everyone: Please provide specs on your test systems, which will be valuable reference for other Consumer Previewers.

Several reader byline reviews is no problem. We can't write enough on Windows 8 or offer too many reactions to the Consumer Preview. An IT manager, software developer, small business owner or Windows enthusiast will have different impressions.

Windows 8 Consumer Preview is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions, if you don't have it yet.

More: http://betanews.com/...k-of-windows-8/

#2 Chachazz

Chachazz

Is GSF inventory

• General Admin
  • 33,654 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Be careful and read the FAQ.

Programs on your system will survive if you upgrade from Windows 7, but not if you upgrade from Vista or XP; even if during the pre-installation scan it says they are compatible!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users