Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:32 PM
Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:32 PM
yes i did - i have retried again just there
i press esc select cd rom, enter then it just boots as normal - same as the usb one
Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:42 PM
Please download MBRCheck.exe by a_d_13 from one of the links provided below and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on MBRCheck.exe to run it. Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- It will open a black screen with some data on it...please do not fix anything (if it gives you an option).
- When complete, you should see Done! Press ENTER to exit.... Press Enter on the keyboard.
- A log named MBRCheck_date_time.txt (i.e. MBRCheck_07.21.10_10.22.51.txt) will be created on the desktop.
- Copy and paste the contents of that log in your next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users