Attribute Changer is a power user tool featuring many exciting options for novice and advanced users and comes with a seamless integration into Windows Explorer.
A brief summary of built-in features :
- Right-click add-on for Windows Explorer
- Supports 32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Change standard Windows attributes
- Modify date and time stamps (Created, Modified, Accessed)
- Modify photo date and time stamps (EXIF information)
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Partial date and time stamp updates
- Relative date and time adjustments
- Randomize date and time stamps
- Filters to exclude files and folders
- Realtime reporting (simple and detailed)
- Simulation mode
- Complete user manual with tutorials
Attribute Changer is only available through context menus for files, folders and drive objects. Right-click on a file or any other supported object and choose the 'Change attributes...' menu entry to launch it. The selected objects will then be passed to Attribute Changer for processing.
On the Windows 8 Start screen, switch to the Desktop and you can use Attribute Changer on Windows 8 as you did in previous versions. It runs without any problems on 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows 8.
Requirements : Windows XP SP3 + (32-bit/64-bit)
Website - more info and download: