Emsisoft Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206
Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:02 AM
With new second scan engine and enhanced surf protection
Release date: September 19, 2012
Considerably enhanced scan engine: The second scan engine (B) has been replaced by a sophisticated variant. Moreover, scan performance can be personalized even further through new options.
Enhanced cleaning and surf protection: Registry entries that have been manipulated by malware and are required in order to start Windows are restored during cleaning. Surf protection relies on a brand new database that detects malware and phishing sites even earlier and causes fewer false alerts.
Faster online updates: Smaller incremental downloads arrive at least once per hour and can be used immediately.
More info - download: https://www.emsisoft...les/news120919/
Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:37 PM
Emsisoft Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance update for improved usability, stability and performance:
• Added support of network share scanning.
• Improved Windows 8 compatibility.
• Internal enhancements for Enterprise Console support.
• Service restart behavior changed as required by Microsoft for certification.
• Scheduler bug that occured on midnight actions – fixed.
• Minor registration key input box problem – fixed.
• Bug in reloading of specific imported settings – fixed.
• Occasional application crash when clicking menu items – fixed.
• Initial delay for missed scheduled scans or updates was increased to up to 1 minute.
• Risk level rating of malware improved.
• Bug when submitting custom host rules – fixed.
Release Announcement - for further details.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users