Backup, Imaging, Sync tools
Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:49 AM
Automate Backups of your important files and folders. The backup set is created in standard ZIP format. This allows flexibility in restoring the data using any zip software to unzip the backup set.
Transfer your backup set to a remote location via Ftp or Email it to your mail server.
Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
Local directory monitor allows you to backup data when a file/folder change is detected.
Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
Posted 11 February 2008 - 08:40 PM
Free - Automatic file backup and recovery for Windows Vista, XP SP1 and 2000 SP3
- Easily backup files or folders anywhere on your computer, network, DVD-RW, CD-RW or FTP server
- Files can be written to a multi-session DVD if it already contains a file with the same name
- Email, FTP, zip and configuration passwords are stored in the registry with encryption
- Protect yourself against ever losing those critical files that took hours to create
- Quickly recover your data in the event of data loss
- Schedule backups to run automatically at a time that suits you
- Synchronized backup feature - save a file and it gets copied instantly
- Send E-mail notifications to team members about the status of a backup job
- Save Disk space by compressing your backups as ZIP files
- Configure in minutes with our intuitive interface
Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:53 PM
This is actually a reduced version of Acronis True Image V10 and is free to use if you have a Seagate or Maxtor Drive connected to your PC. Note the qualifying drive does not have to be inside the PC/Laptop for the software to run it can be a USB/Firewire/eSATA. The software will not function if the program cannot detect a Seagate/Maxtor HDD.
You can clone your HDD, take a image or restore a image.
More about DiscWizard PDF
We have updated DiscWizard to better fit the needs of today?s technology (improved USB support, improved support for diagnostic partitions, and Windows Vista support). The newer tools are below.
What to do now:
If you are setting up your new drive, you can use the install instruction links below to assist in mounting the drive, then use the tools built into your operating system to prepare the drive.
Hardware setup instructions:
ATA Hard Drives
SATA Hard Drives
Operating system preparation instructions:
Windows XP / 2000
Windows 98 / ME
If you are upgrading and want to migrate your data from the old drive to the new drive we provide DiscWizard as an option.
Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:52 PM
This high speed is achieved by PC INSPECTOR? clone maxx through intelligent inspection of the PC motherboard and the hard drive controller. The software independently determines the fastest data transmission rate and achieves these exceptional speeds through optimal utilization of the DMA chipset on the motherboard of your PC.
PC INSPECTOR? clone maxx can be started directly from a boot diskette. The copying process is always based on the physical drive and is independent of the file system (e.g. FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HPFS, NTFS, Ext2, Reiser, etc.) or the number of partitions.
Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:29 PM
In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image.
Active@ Boot Disk Lite (bootable CD/USB) as a program component helps you bring a dead system back to life to restore a Windows system disk.
Create Backup Disk Image & Raw Disk Image
Active@ Disk Image creates two types of disk images:
Backup Disk Image is used for backup of entire computer or any PC disks, and contains used disk space only.
Raw Disk Image contains an identical copy of every disk sector. It can be used for backup of non-Windows systems and future data recovery.
Back up to almost any media
CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL(Dual Layer), USB and FireWire devices, network drives, Zip and Jaz drives, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs supported.
Schedule a backup
Schedule the regular making of a disk image.
Disk Image Explorer
You may view the contents of the disk image archive file and restore individual files from it.
However if the above interests you it may be more cost effective to buy the following as you get for more tools for approx double your money.
Active Boot Disk
Imaged-based data backup and restoration tool
* Active@ File Recovery
Deleted data recovery software
* Active@ Partition Recovery
Lost partition recovery software
* Active@ Hex Editor
Tool for editing disk in a binary format
* Active@ Password Changer
Windows password resetting tool
* Active@ KillDisk
Secure data erasure and disk wiping software
* Active@ Partition Manager
Add, edit, delete, format and manage the partitions in your computer
* Active@ CD/DVD Data Burner
CD/DVD burning software
* Network operations utilities
o Map Network Drive
o Remote Desktop Connection
o Web browser
o FTP Client
o Telnet Client
o Network Configuration Utility
* Other Utilities
o File Explorer
o Task Manager
o On-Fly Drivers Loader
o Display Configuration Utility
o Command Prompt shell
Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:00 PM
Absolutely free! No strings! The only free XP and Vista compatible disk imaging software with BartPE and Linux based recovery options.
* Create a disk image whilst running Windows using Microsoft Volume Shadow copy Service (VSS).
* Image to Network, USB, FireWire drives and DVD.
* Built in scheduler.
* 32 bit and native 64 bit versions.
* Industry leading compression levels and speed.
* Linux based Rescue CD with Network access and full GUI. Only 6.5MB in size!
* Built in CD/DVD packet writing engine. Supports packet writing to DVD DL media with Windows Vista.
* HTML log files.
Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:49 AM
July 18th, 2008
" There is a new version of DriveImage XML available today. We now have a new option on compression and we have made the software much faster.
Lets have a look...." (please see the developers blog)
There are a few issues with the new version. The image you make on the new version is not compatible with the old version and vice versa. If you have a BartPE with the old version, rebuild it with the new version as the image will not restore with the old software.
Runtime Software: DriveImage XML
Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:27 PM
Windows NT,2K,XP or higher. For Vista, this program must be run as Administrator to function.
Freeware, of course!
Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:58 PM
Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:05 AM
O&O DiskImage Express is free software which enables you to image your entire computer and restore single drives.
Functions at a glance:
Image all drives, including drive information and system partition
Restore single data drives
Save space with follow-up images, that only save changes made since the previous one
Display image information
Easy to use, and totally free
Information & Download
O&O DiskImage 3 Pro (Shareware)
Information & Download
Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:20 AM
Backup through direct copy or with zip compression on local hard disks, net disks, NAS servers, iOmega REV drives, external USB/Firewire/SATA hard disks, other network computers, etc...
Limitations compared to Base version: it can't make ftp backup, it hasn't the possibility of delete old files in synchronization, it can't be run as a Service, it can't create zip files bigger than 4 GB (Zip64), there isn't technical support.
Information & Download
Compatible with Windows XP / 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / Vista - 32 and 64 bit
Posted 06 July 2009 - 10:45 PM
FREE easy-to-use backup software solution, designed for secure backups of all your important data.
OS: Windows XP SP2 (x86 and x64) and all editions of Windows Vista except for Vista Starter (x86 and the x64 versions)
Registration required: http://www.gfi.com/backup-hm
Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:56 AM
Backup and Restore System/Data: Backup system, partition or disk to an image and restore it safely and quickly.
Clone Disk: Migrate all data (including system) to another disk.
Check Image File: Check images to ensure restoration.
Mount backup image files as virtual drives and Unmount it if needed.
Are your system, photos, music and financial data protected? EASEUS Todo Backup is potent FREE backup software providing system backup & restore, hard disk or partition backup & restore, disk clone to protect your system and disk. It can back up whole PC, including the operating system plus your data, applications, settings and everything! .
If your system is crashed or Linux based bootable CD fails to restore the system, we recommend you to restore system with WinPE based bootable CD which is more powerful than Linux one: operate without installation, support Windows 7 and Hardware Raid, etc.
Meanwhile, EASEUS Todo Backup is useful if you want to replace the older smaller hard disk by a newer larger hard disk without reinstalling the operating system and applications once again..
Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:45 PM
Allway Sync is free file and folder synchronization software for Windows.
Allway Sync uses innovative synchronization algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives and more. Allway Sync combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy-to-use interface.
- Allway Sync is Free for moderate personal use
- It's free Sync Software (with limitations, see details).
- Does not contain any spyware, adware or malware.
- You can install this PC sync software on as many computers as you need.
- Licenses for business use are available.
- Easy-to-Use Windows Interface
- Do multiple-folder synchronization routinely with just one click.
- Automatic, on-screen, context-sensitive hints.
- Simple setup lets you start right away.
- Multilingual user interface localized to support more than 30 languages.
- Performs real all-way file and folder synchronization
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a database.
- Innovative algorithms do not rely on system clock accuracy.
- True folder (directory) synchronization.
- Supports virtually all file systems.
- Edition to install on USB drive is available (see details).
- One synchronization software provides all these solutions
- Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).
- Replicate and back-up data between your home and office computers.
- Synchronize more than two directories.
- Update and back-up files over a local network or the Internet.
- Synchronize removable devices (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) with a local drive. Get both the performance of local drives and the mobility of removable drives. USB key lost or damaged? Your local drive always has an up-to-date copy. Hard drive crash? Your removable drive has the most current version of all your critical data.
Allway Sync version 9.4.1 Has Been Released
- This is the last release developed by Usov Lab team. The next Allway Sync versions will be made by Botkind, Inc.,
- Added Windows 7 (x86/x64) support,
- Fixed a number of bugs,
- Updated language files.
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7 (legacy Windows 98/ME download)
Size: 5864 Kb
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users