No replies to this topic

#1 Chachazz

Chachazz

Is GSF inventory

• General Admin
  • 33,881 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:51 PM

Dimio's Tools - Standalone Freeware
"My softwares are very "friendly". None of my programs use an installer (compressed into the zip file, there is only the executable and documentation). Nor does my software write anything into the Windows Registry"

۩ DShutdown is a stand-alone program that allows you to easily shutdown and wake up local or remote PCs, with many specific options.
Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/VISTA - ca 200 KB

۩ DSynchronize is a stand-alone utility that let you periodically synchronize two or more folders on Hard Disk, Floppy Disk, LAN, USB Key, CD-DVD (with packet writing software) and FTP server.
Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA -ca 100 KB

۩ DTaskManager, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have.
Windows 2000/XP/VISTA - ca 100KB

۩ DSpeech is a TTS (Text To Speech) program with functionality of ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) integrated. It is able to to read aloud the written text and choose the sentences to be pronounced based upon the vocal answers of the user.
Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA - ca 700 KB

۩ HDHacker is a stand-alone micro-utility that saves, visualizes, and restores the MBR (from a physical drive), the BootSector (from a logical drive) or any specified sector from any disk (even removable disks)....for example, to save and restore a particular boot manager (such as LILO, for example). MBR and BootSector backup can also be useful for simple precautionary purposes too, since sometimes viruses or other OS setup (like Linux) could overwrite and/or alter the MBR/Boot Sectors, making it impossible to start up previous OS and/or access datas stored on the disk. HDHacker can provide "insurance"
against all these types of loss, before a new Windows setup (which, obviously, overwrites it).
Windows NT/2000/XP/VISTA - ca 20 KB

Dimio's Tools?