The liveusb-creator is a cross-platform tool for easily installing live operating systems on to USB flash drives.
- Completely non-destructive install. There is no need to deal with formatting or partitioning your USB key.
- Supports downloading various Fedora releases, including Fedora 9 and above!
- Automatically detects all of your removable devices
- Persistent storage creation. This lets you to allocate extra space on your USB stick, allowing you to save files and make modifications to your live operating system that will persist after you reboot. This essentially lets you carry your own personalized Fedora with you at all times. (Note: only works with Fedora 9 and above)
- SHA1 checksum verification of known releases, to ensure that you've downloaded the correct bits
- Works in Windows and Linux.