The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Get the latest version of the Advisor .
Belarc Advisor 8.4 + def updates
Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Belarc Advisor Version 8.3
New features include:
- Support for Windows 8 & Windows Server 2012
- Missing Security Updates now detected for Adobe, Apple and Java
- Local Network mapping now has Skip This Step button
- Antivirus details improved for Kaspersky, MS Security Essentials & Forefront
- Drive Encryption Status now includes Sophos/Utimaco & Check Point/Pointsec
Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:53 AM
Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit (Version 8.4)
The most interesting changes introduced in version 8.4
- Support for Windows 8.1 & Windows Server 2012 R2
- Added license keys for: Office 365, click-to-run Office 2010 & 2013, Google Earth Pro, Autodesk Revit 2013
- Added discovery of Windows Store Apps, UEFI firmware and Secure Boot status, VMware Workstation version 9 & higher VM creation dates
- Fixed showing wrong edition for some Office 2013 installs
- Since this forum focuses on security we'd expect the reporting of Windows Secure Boot status to be the most interesting. Please let us know of any thoughts or comments on that new feature.
Posted 24 February 2015 - 09:40 AM
Belarc Advisor Security Definitions version 2015.2.13.1
The currently released Belarc Advisor Security Definition updates include all Microsoft security bulletins through February 10, 2015 reflects the true number of missing Microsoft Security Updates.