The Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Get the latest version of the Advisor .
Belarc Advisor 8.5c update
Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Belarc Advisor Version 8.3
New features include:
- Support for Windows 8 & Windows Server 2012
- Missing Security Updates now detected for Adobe, Apple and Java
- Local Network mapping now has Skip This Step button
- Antivirus details improved for Kaspersky, MS Security Essentials & Forefront
- Drive Encryption Status now includes Sophos/Utimaco & Check Point/Pointsec
Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:53 AM
Belarc Advisor - Free Personal PC Audit (Version 8.4)
The most interesting changes introduced in version 8.4
- Support for Windows 8.1 & Windows Server 2012 R2
- Added license keys for: Office 365, click-to-run Office 2010 & 2013, Google Earth Pro, Autodesk Revit 2013
- Added discovery of Windows Store Apps, UEFI firmware and Secure Boot status, VMware Workstation version 9 & higher VM creation dates
- Fixed showing wrong edition for some Office 2013 installs
- Since this forum focuses on security we'd expect the reporting of Windows Secure Boot status to be the most interesting. Please let us know of any thoughts or comments on that new feature.
Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:18 PM
Nov 13, 2015
- Adds reporting of Windows 10 OS update status
- Adds reporting of Windows 10 active service branch
- Adds reporting of Windows 10 Home/Education/Enterprise LTSB editions
- Adds reporting of virtual machines hosted by both VMware Workstation and Player
- Add reporting of product keys for Visual Studio 2013 update versions
- Adds reporting of of empty CPU sockets
- Fixes reporting of incorrect windows OS update agent version build number on Windows 8.1
- Fixes crash when reading license keys for OSTotoSoft Driver Talent
Posted 07 January 2016 - 11:10 PM
dated January 4, 2016
- Fixes inability to show Advisor report on Windows 10 computers with the IE11 feature turned off.
- Adds support for MS Office 2016 editions and product keys.
- Adds reporting of Windows 10 "Release Id" (e.g. 1511) as "Version" and "Update Build Revision" as minor build number.
- Improves reporting of CPU by always showing the "Processor Number" and offering a cleaner name for some models.
Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:29 AM
Belarc Advisor Security Definitions version 2016.7.13.1
The currently released Belarc Advisor Security Definition updates include all Microsoft security bulletins through July 12, 2016 reflects the true number of missing Microsoft Security Updates.