1. Press the Start Button or the Windows Icon (if you have one) on the keyboard.
2. Press the run icon on the menu.
3. Type control userpasswords2.
4. Make sure the 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer' is unchecked.
5. Press 'Apply' and then you should be presented with a dialog box like this:
6. Enter the user name and password of the administrator account you wish the computer to login with every time you boot up windows and press 'OK'.
7. Press 'OK' on the User Accounts window