The EdgeManage application is all about managing your Edge favorites.
It is designed to address a lot of the missing features in the new Edge browser.
It will allow you to:
- View all favorites and folders in a graphical tree
- Use "drag and drop" to move favorites and folders around
- Sort all or portions of your favorites
- Rename folders/favorites
- Manually add/delete folders/favorites
- Edit the URLs inside favorites
- Import favorites from an HTML-based bookmarks.html file
- Export favorites to an HTML-based bookmarks.html file
- Import favorites from Internet Explorer
- Export favorites to Internet Explorer
- Backup and Restore the Edge database (can also be used to copy to another PC)
- Create Internet shortcuts on the desktop
- Resurrect previously deleted favorites and folders
English, Danish, French, Spanish, Dutch, German
This application and its source code are placed in the "public domain". That means it completely free, with no restrictions on its use. There is no license, so you can do anything you want with it, to include making money from it. You are also free to tinker with it, modify it, add new features, etc.