author: Michael Scrivo
- Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
- The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
- The Calendar's position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
- A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
- Multiple-Monitor Support.
- Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.
(The setup program will download and install it for you if you don't have it)
More Info/Version History/Free Download/Screenshots:
08/03/2012: Outlook on the Desktop now open source!