Photo

Emails

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 liza

liza

• 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:30 AM

Trying to get the hang of this programme - can anyone tell me what the Pre Mark button is for.

Liza crying.gif

#2 TheSentinel

TheSentinel

The man in the dark

• General Admin
  • 31,818 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 06:37 PM

Hi Liza

and Welcome at GSF Forums ciao.gif

Trying to get the hang of this programme - can anyone tell me what the Pre Mark button is for.

Which button do you mean? Can you please make a small screen shot of that button and menue bar? Makes it easier for us to help ya.

Btw. here two links which might be interesting for you:

Website Spamihilator

FAQs

Greetz
B.Udo

#3 liza

liza

• 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:56 PM

Hi

Tried a screen dump but cannot get it over here - not sure what i am doing.

Sorry.

Read up the info but is of no help.

Liza

#4 TheSentinel

TheSentinel

The man in the dark

• General Admin
  • 31,818 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:22 PM

Hi Liza

a complete screen dump might be to huge for posting it inside here. Nearly all staff members at GSF are using Printkey or Printkey 2000 which can be downloaded here:
Take a little care that you'll get the free version of it cause there are various of them.

Attached File  pk2k.gif   31.53KB   160 downloads

When you've installed that program a small icon like Attached File  PKtr.gif   1.09KB   105 downloads appears in the system tray lower right corner. Pressing at the PRINT keytab of your keyboard creates a complete screen dump from your desktop.

If you only want a detail (like the mentioned button(s)) press at the button RECTANGLE Attached File  pkret.gif   1.23KB   91 downloads. The cursor changes from an arrow into a cross hair cursor.

By positioning that cursor at the upper left corner and keeping the left mouse tab pressed you move down to the right lower corner to get the wanted detail. When being successful you can save that detail screen shot entering a filename and a filename and a file format. To keep the size of a file small but readable choose .GIF for posting in here please.

To add such a screenshot in a posting choose (=ausw?hlen) that file you wanna attach:Attached File  pka.gif   2.61KB   163 downloads.
Clicking at Attached File  pkadd.gif   1.13KB   101 downloads adds that screen shot to a list of attached pics:

Attached File  pkatt.gif   5.18KB   156 downloads

Finally clicking at Attached File  pkaddpo.gif   1.02KB   95 downloads adds the pic into your posting after you click at add reply.

I know you'll manage it. Don't be shy... you can do it yourock.gif

Greetz
B. Udo

#5 liza

liza

• 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:03 AM

Hi

Going on holiday but have printed it out and will try it when I geet back.

Thanks

Liza

#6 liza

liza

• 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 05:25 PM

Saved it to My Documents but cannot get it over here.

Must be doing something wrong.

Liz

#7 TheSentinel

TheSentinel

The man in the dark

• General Admin
  • 31,818 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:14 PM

Hi Liza

Please follow the given advices from me and try again. Start with downloading Printkey 2000 first and then follow the instructions I've given August 17th

Greetz
BU

#8 liza

liza

• 5 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:43 PM

Many thanks - have finally sorted out what it means - quite simple really.

Regards

liza

#9 TheSentinel

TheSentinel

The man in the dark

• General Admin
  • 31,818 posts

Posted 03 September 2006 - 07:04 PM

Hi Liza

QUOTE (liza @ Aug 29 2006, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Many thanks - have finally sorted out what it means - quite simple really.

Regards

liza

wonderful for you. But could you please tell us and the other mebers in here the solution? Would be nice cause others might look for that answer too

Thanks in advance
B. Udo