- a piece of sofware which allows you to easily install and use numerous games and softwares designed to run with Microsoft?'s Windows?.
Few games are compatible with GNU/Linux at the moment and it certainly is a factor preventing the migration to this system. PlayOnLinux brings an accessible and efficient solution to this problem, cost-free and rescpetful of the free softwares.
What are PlayOnLinux's features?
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the interesting points to know:
- You don't have to own a Windows? license to use PlayOnLinux.
- PlayOnLinux is based on Wine, and so profits from all its possibilities yet it keeps the user away from its complexity while exploiting some of its advanced functions.
- PlayOnLinux is a free software.
- PlayOnLinux uses Bash and Python
- Occasional performances decrease (image may be less fluid and graphics less detailed).
- Not all games are supported. Nevertheless, you can use our manual installation module.