EssentialPIM 7.6 Released
7 November 2017
We are excited to announce general availability of the new Pro and Free versions of EssentialPIM 7.6. The new version of EPIM has many new features and improvements to each and every module, so there is lots to explore! Below is the list with some major changes.
- It is now possible to send mass-mail newsletters with rich-text*
- You will now always know whenever something is filtered in view - there is a special yellow line at the top indicating that
- Tags and attachments are synchronized with Android EPIM (make sure you have the latest version of AEPIM 5.3 for this to work)
- To/From addresses in email now have features to copy/add to addressbook /compose email/create rule
- In quick search it is now possible to use operators AND / OR
- "Show in Calendar" default option for tasks*
- Forward tasks and appointments as iCal and contacts as vCard via email*
- Google Calendar and Android EPIM synchronizations can be limited by date range
- Task templates now remember dates as well*
- It is possible to convert contacts to tasks and appointments*
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
If you wish to get the detailed info about changes, please visit the Version History page.
Update to the EssentialPIM Pro 7.6 version is free to anyone with the lifetime licenses and for the regular license holders if the purchase date was after October 15-th, 2016. If you need to renew you license, please see the corresponding section on the Pricing page.
The new EssentialPIM version is available for download from the Get EPIM page.