Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3.0 for Windows 8 has been released and is now available for download.
While Windows 7 & Windows Vista users should continue to use Ultimate Windows Tweaker 2.2, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 may be happy to know that your favorite freeware Windows tweaker is now available for download. Use the Ultimate Windows Tweaker to customize your Windows 8 to meet your requirements. With judicious tweaking, it can make your system faster, more stable, personal and more secure with just a few mouse clicks.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker 3 (UWT) is a clean freeware – just what you expect from this site! It does not include any 3rd-party offers nor does it push crapware. It is completely portable and does not require to be installed. Once you have downloaded UWT3, simply extract the contents of the downloaded zip file and paste the folder in your Program Folder, without separating out its contents. Pin the shortcut of the exe file to your Start Screen, and you are all set to go.
Ultimate Windows Tweaker for Windows 8 is just 340 KB in size and includes over 170 tweaks. We have added several new tweaks for Windows 8.1, and removed some tweaks, which we felt were really not meaningful or suitable now for this new polished operating system. UWT 3.0 sports a clean minimalistic UI just like UWT 2.2, offering links in the left panel, and tabs on the top, in some categories.
It is always recommended to create a system restore point first before tweaking your system, and hence an easily accessible button for creating the same has been provided in the tweaker.
• Easy to use simple user interface
• Tool tips offer you guidance as to what the tweak does.
• Offers accessible buttons to create a system restore point and restore default values
• Tiny tool, super lightweight at just around 340 KB
• Power-packed with 170+ meaningful tweaks
• Portable tweaker. Does not require to be installed. To uninstall it simply delete its program folder
• Does not contain any adware, nor does it push crapware; and we promise not to, ever!
• Report Bugs by simply using the button in the About tab.
• Support available at TWC Forum.
• Checks for available update. Click the button in the About tab to do so.
More information & download @ The Wndows Club