- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
- Adobe Flash Player
- Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 users must install KB4132216 prior to installing the June 2018 cumulative security update. See 4132216 for more information.
- Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Starting in March 2017, a delta package will be available on the Microsoft Update Catalog for Windows 10 version 1607 and newer. This delta package contains just the delta changes between the previous month and the current release.
- Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.
- For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
- In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
- After installing the June security updates, customers may need to complete one or more manual steps to be fully protected. See the following:
- After installing the updates for SharePoint Foundation 2013 Service Pack 1 or SharePoint Enterprise Server 2016, customers need to run psconfig.exe. See Why we recommend / require to run the Configuration Wizard also for Security fixes
- After installing Windows updates, refer to the following table for further action to be protected from Spectre/Meltdown vulnerabilities:
Edited by TheSentinel, 12 June 2018 - 08:24 PM.
Font size changed.