released Jul 10, 2013
KeyScrambler 3.2 is a significant new release that adds support for 29 new applications, including popular cloud storage programs like Dropbox and several bitcoin wallets. It also fixes several user reported issues.
• Fixed compatibility bug with the autotype feature of KeePass.
• Fixed typing bug after switching input languages.
• Fixed number pad not working in command prompt.
• Fixed Korean input not working in MS Word.
• Fixed doubled letters in Xfire.
• Added support for the following applications:
KeyScrambler Personal, Professional, and Premium:
• Browsers: Cyberfox, QupZilla, Superbird, Torch.
KeyScrambler Professional and Premium:
• Password Managers: Password Depot, SplashID Safe, Steganos Password Manager.
• Email Programs: eM Client, Foxmail
• New! Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive.
• New! Bitcoin Wallets: Bitcoin-Qt, Armory, Electrum, Multibit.
• Encryption Apps: B-Folders, BestCrypt Traveller, File Waster, Folder Lock, Steganos Safe, Steganos Privacy Suite.
• Networking Apps: FlashXFP, FTPRush, TeraTerm Pro.
• Office Programs: Dramatica Pro, FinalDraft, MovieMagic Screenwriter, Outline
Compare Editions | Downloads