Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11
- New: The program icons were changed with more appropriate new icons.
- New: When the program is in locked state, a different icon will be displayed in
the system tray to inform the user about the active locked state.
- New: The installer can detect if a 3rd party firewall is installed and will
inform the user about this at installation time.
- New: A new submenu was added in the context menu of Manage Rules window which
can be used to import/export/restore firewall rules. These are the same actions
possible from the Rules tab in Main Panel.
- New: From the notification dialog, the user can now click on the Source address
to display additional info about the local port that is used. The default browser
will open and will display the corresponding page from the Port Authority Database
- Improved: The text with "Customize this rule..." from the notification dialog
will change now when the rule is in editing mode.
- Fixed: Rules Panel context menu item from the system tray icon remains disabled
after the user unlocks the program.
version 18.104.22.168 (15.02.2014)
- Fixed: The Location checkboxes and Direction radio buttons are set only for the
first notification from the notification dialog. Any other notifications from the
queque don't have these properties set.
- Improved: When exporting a full or a partial policy, the default path is always
the root folder. Now, the last path used is saved and reused on opening the file
- Improved: Added better exception handling.
version 22.214.171.124 (05.02.2014)
- New: From the notification dialog the user can now set the Location and the
Direction of the new rule that will be created.
- New: "Customize and allow..." and "Customize and block..." operations are now
available also in the New Rules Wizard view.
- Fixed: When the Low notification level is used, the rules that are automatically
created for digitally signed programs have by default set the Local Addresses property.
This property should be empty.
- Fixed: The dialog for "Customize and allow..." and "Customize and block..." does
not open in the Connections Log view.
- Fixed: The InterfaceTypes property of a rule is not saved in the partial policy
files and this info is missing after an import of a partial policy file.
version 126.96.36.199 (15.01.2014)
- New: Added the possibility to set the "Interface types" for a rule, which
specifies for which network interfaces the rule applies. The new field is
available in the Manage Rules columns. If the column does not appear, it is probably
hidden. Just set the visibility for it from the header context menu.
- Fixed: Loopback notifications for svchost.exe and System are displayed when High
notification level is used but there is no network connection.
- Fixed: When all Columns are displayed in the Manage Rules window, the order and
size for the last column is not restored when the user opens again this view.
- Improved: The Manage Rules window is launched also when the user clicks on the
Rules Panel menu item instead of only from the Manage Rules menu item.
version 188.8.131.52 (20.12.2013)
- New: Added the possibility to view "Recently Allowed Connections". The old
"Recently Blocked" was changed to include the new view and a new ComboBox was added
to select what to display.
- New: The "Manage Rules" menu item from the system tray context menu was renamed to
"Rules Panel" which has now 3 submenus: Manage Rules, Connections Log, New Rules Wizard.
- New: Added support to "Customize and block..." in Connections Log.