• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G31

G31

Sen. Member

• Active Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:37 AM

Just hit a website surfing for photos. All hell broke loose. A rogue (AV8) started along with some other stuff. My AV, DNS did not stop/detect it. Just hit the "stop attack" in the DW tray icon, cleaned out the crap in the DW sandbox, ran CCleaner and did scans with my AV and Hitman Pro and all is well. No trace of the malware. No malware was able to damage my computer because DW contained it and it was all gone with a few mouse clicks. A tip of the hat to Ilya.

#2 jjmonge

jjmonge

Sen. Member

• Active Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

nice program guy_dancin.gif

#3 Rilla927

Rilla927

Adv. Member

• Active Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (G31 @ Dec 28 2010, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just hit a website surfing for photos. All hell broke loose. A rogue (AV8) started along with some other stuff. My AV, DNS did not stop/detect it. Just hit the "stop attack" in the DW tray icon, cleaned out the crap in the DW sandbox, ran CCleaner and did scans with my AV and Hitman Pro and all is well. No trace of the malware. No malware was able to damage my computer because DW contained it and it was all gone with a few mouse clicks. A tip of the hat to Ilya.

Good to hear, I just started using it myself. I'm curious to know what you mean/how by "cleaned out the crap in DW sandbox". Thanks.

#4 Chachazz

Chachazz

Is GSF inventory

• General Admin
  • 36,501 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:50 AM

By using the "Rollback" function. For Advanced Users - Handle with care!
http://www.softspher...ll/rollback.htm

#5 Rilla927

Rilla927

Adv. Member

• Active Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:16 AM

Your always on target, thanks ChaChazz thumbsup.gif